Software Framework Developer (SS-SD3)
- Job Title
- Software Framework Developer (SS-SD3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Framework Developer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The ideal candidate will be working as part of a team to develop software framework. The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of CNO development lifecycle and how the various components work together within a larger framework. Strong software fundamentals and software design are used on the team and all ideas will be heard. The team employees Agile programming to work through the backlog while meeting with customers to refine requirements.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- In-depth understanding of network protocols
- In-depth understanding of OS internals
- Familiarity with modern software engineering concepts
- Knowledge of common CNO techniques
- Experience developing and debugging complex multithreaded applications
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.