SQL Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- SQL Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a SQL Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Acts as the principal designer for major systems with moderately complexity and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies, and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code using program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code using program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions. Documents, tests, implements, and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Solid proficiency with SQL Server 2012 and SQL 2016: T-SQL and SSIS
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production applications
- Solid proficiency creating and maintaining relational databases on SQL server including views and stored procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle and project management life cycle required
- Knowledge of these is a plus: