Congratulations! You have taken the first step to finding the job you've always wanted.
This portal has been provided to ease the application process with AH Companies.
If you have previously created a profile on our system;
enter your username and password below.
If this is your first time to our site, Welcome!
Please click the link below to create a profile.
Laser Blanking Machine Operator - PM shift
- Job Title
- Laser Blanking Machine Operator - PM shift
- Job ID
- Smyrna, TN
- Other Location
As a Laser Blanking Machine Operator your main responsibility is to setup and operate the machine according to customer specifications and work orders. Your detail, safety, and attentiveness is critical to regular equipment inspection and the ability to measure dimensions, align parts and produce material according to production instructions.
How you’ll contribute to our company:
- Make and inspect arbor and overarm set-ups to ensure compliance with production instructions
- Reconcile coil identity to production and load coil
- Thread coil through slitter head, cropping non-complying material
- Thread mults into recoiler
- Maintain production and quality standards by measuring and verifying before during and after processing
- Check and record gauge width, hardness, camber, burr and surface condition
- Set gauge monitoring system (if applicable) and ensure gauge calibration
- Adjust machine setup to correct defects as needed throughout slitting (if applicable)
- Communicate non-compliance production to supervisor and/or shift lead
- Band/secure and identify slit mults
- Complete production documentation
- Assist maintenance to troubleshoot malfunctions or complete preventative maintenance as necessary
- Remove scrap from machine and empty hopper as needed
- Clean slitter and surrounding area
Here’s what we can offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of employment
- Free Telehealth services through 12/31/2022
- Competitive Wellness Program, providing up to 100% discount on medical premiums
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Accident Insurance through Allstate for additional coverage on accidents + cancer
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) after 60 days of employment + competitive match after one year
- Paid Time Off starting after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays starting day one!
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Great discount programs in automotive, technology, and more
- Safety Incentive Program
- Boot and Glasses Allowance after 60 days of employment
- Free uniforms after 60 days of employment
- Monthly Incentive Bonus after one full month of employment
- Education Assistance is available for job related courses to further your education, with up to 100% paid tuition for maintenance-related coursework and certifications
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Teammate Assistance Program (TAP) which offers professional assistance for Counseling, Financial, Legal, and Family services
Here’s what is needed to be successful:
- VERIFIABLE CNC EXPERIENCE
- Ability to perform complete set-up and operational tasks of slitting to ensure compliance with customer specifications and production requirements
- Ability to use tape measures, Rockwell tester, micrometers and calipers
- Ability to comply with safety rules and requirements
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
PAY: $18.75 - $20.75 + $1 shift diff/hr