Hiring All Shifts! Starbucks Barista - Weekly Pay!
- Job Title
- Hiring All Shifts! Starbucks Barista - Weekly Pay!
- Job ID
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Other Location
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Hiring for ALL Shifts!!!
Must be available to work weekends.
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will create those ‘WOW’ moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers.
- Assist customers with their orders for a variety of deli and bakery services.
- Provide product suggestions and assist customers with special orders.
- Ensure quality service and products for customers by following safety and sanitation procedures.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective and efficient.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return visits.
- Stock product and product displays according to merchandising standards.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Enjoy interacting with customers one-on-one.
- Highly-organized with great attention to detail.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Maintain good eye contact and positive body language.
- Comfortable using electronic bakery and deli equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product.
- Required Skills
Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
Desire to work with customers.
Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not required.
Good verbal communication skills.
Detail oriented and organized.
Friendly outgoing attitude.
Ability to operate cashier register system.