IBM System Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- IBM System Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe Automation Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as a technical consultant responsible for design, engineering, and development of information technology solutions.
- Supports the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Write REXX scripts to code
- Responsible for coding policies and automation scripts
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- Responsibilities may include risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems.
- Hands on experience with the following technologies: mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving
- 5+ years experience with IBM System Automation
- Specifically Netview experience
- 5+ years REXX scripting experience