ServiceNow Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- ServiceNow Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a ServiceNow Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Create, maintain, and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Perform advanced customizations including Business rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts
- Perform platform upgrades, patching adhering to release management and software development best practices
- Responsible for fundamental administration and configuration tasks in the ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for standard configuration, user administration, security, workflow, data management and integrations.
- Activate a plug-in, build reports, gauges, and homepages.
- Set up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitor SLA workflows.
- Aiding in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Developer
- Experience designing, building and maintaining integration using REST, SOAP web services
- Experience on troubleshooting production issues and lead team providing solutions
- Knowledge on Server and network infrastructure
- Knowledge on Event Management and monitoring tools
- Experience work on ServiceNow CMDB, Mid server onboarding and troubleshooting, CSDM, Data loads, transform maps.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – ITSM (preferred)
- Experience in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email notifications.
- Knowledge on ServiceNow platform modules likes HRSD, APM, PPM, GRC, ITAM
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies