Java Architect (Remote)
- Job Title
- Java Architect (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Java Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Guides the company on strategic Architecture decisions and provides advice that has a significant impact on strategic planning.
- Designs and develops IT architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications, and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Leads cross-departmental project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the following technologies
- AWS or Azure