Principal Architect (Remote)
- Job Title
- Principal Architect (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Principal Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide architecture direction to products and portfolio initiatives by defining solutions that are in alignment with Technology Strategy and enterprise architecture standards, principles, and strategic direction
- Execute system and application architecture by working with engineering and delivery teams to ensure efficient and optimal use of technology assets and adherence to Technology Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture
- Continuously evaluate industry standards, best practices, and technology trends for their ability to support and enhance the goals of US Medical business
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners, management, and engineering teams to ensure development of efficient products and initiatives using established standards, procedures, and methodologies
- Perform strategic and tactical evaluations of solutions based on scenarios, outcomes, risk, and financial assessments
- Direct the identification, design, and creation of reusable technology components within integration architecture
- Drive large scale implementations and transformations by managing stakeholder relationships at all levels (business, technical, and regulatory)
- Work with leaders of cross-functional teams sharing process improvements including engineering, product management, and operations
- Define, govern, and drive solution architecture best practices from a peer group of senior solution architects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and drive technology architectures, design patterns and architecture frameworks to developers, product owners, business analysts, and engineers
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate cross-functional technical and business teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with and clarify vague and ambiguous initiatives.
- Familiarity with producing conceptual prototypes to visualize & demonstrate key concepts/capabilities to stakeholders
- Comprehension and demonstrated knowledge of software development lifecycle, including financial management, agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Key strengths include leadership, team building, problem solving, analytic thinking, decision making, coaching, relationship building and adaptability
- The chosen candidate must have a mastery or certification in one of the following architectural disciplines:
- API Architecture – Includes knowledge of API Standards, Microservices and cloud-native design
- Data Architecture – Includes knowledge of data movement technologies such as Databricks, Airflow, python, Spark, Kafka, and DataStage.
- Cloud Architecture – Expertise in the design and delivery of cloud native applications with a focus on AWS tools and services