XenDesktop Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- XenDesktop Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a XenDesktop Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Oversee and monitor the Citrix production environment, ensuring that integrity is maintained, and high availability is met. 24/7 support is rotated across the team and when on-call, you are expected to respond to all applicable Priority 1 incidents and drive resolution while communicating status to the team.
- Provide timely resolution for technical support issues via telephone, email, instant message, and remote support to efficiently assist customers with their support needs.
- Support the testing, piloting and implementation of changes or new product rollouts.
- Provide technical guidance to support staff in other areas.
- Make complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintain program libraries and technical documentation.
- Serve as the primary contact with vendors for problem resolution and upgrades.
- Proactively manage continuous process improvement based on customer feedback, new or emerging technologies, and process standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting and maintaining a XenDesktop 7.x (or higher) environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting and maintaining a XenApp 7.x (or higher) environment
- Experience in creating Powershell scripts to maintain and monitor a XenApp/XenDesktop environment and automate support tasks
- Experience with Profile Management solutions such as Citrix UPM, or Microsoft WEM preferred
- Experience with MS Azure & Citrix Cloud Fundamentals
- Experience with Citrix Storefront and Netscaler