Mainframe Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mainframe Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- 5+ years mainframe experience, using Cobol, JCL, DB2 and VSAM
- 5+ years with Teradata SQL and Utilities (ie. Tpump, Mload,FastLoad) or other SQL platform
- Strong understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies
- Must have excellent understanding of relational database systems
- Extensive analysis and design skills
- Experienced with desktop tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio & etc.).
- Experience in the Health Care industry (Plus)