Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for owning the technical roadmap and requirements
- Collaborate with agile teams to build and manage new features and capabilities while delivering desired business impact
- Work with disparate business groups to optimize business and financial case for how technology will deliver their projects
- Write Definition of Ready user stories and maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities
- Proactively resolve upstream dependencies and resolve conflicts effectively across teams
- Advocate for process improvements through an understanding of the engineering lifecycle and previous business and technical experience
- 8+ years hands on technical product owner experience