Telecommunication Technical Analyst (TJ-2)
- Job Title
- Telecommunication Technical Analyst (TJ-2)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Telecommunication Technical Analyst
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are Seeking: The ideal candidate will operate, demonstrate, and train on current or protype intelligence telecommunication equipment under test or in use in field locations. Be able to optimize and configure collection resources. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers. Must have in-depth understanding of modern/digital telecommunication systems and equipment, the US SIGINT system, export issues, and SIGINT systems collection and processing facilities. Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships amount various representatives of the IC. The ideal candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- Hands-on experience in SIGINT system and sublevel tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameter and routing processes
- Experience with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, internet communications, and packet switching systems
- Experience in designing, developing and/or testing systems that modulate, demodulate, multiples and/or demultiplex digital communications signals
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.