IT Project Coordinator (Remote)
- Job Title
- IT Project Coordinator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an IT Project Coordinator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, and files utilizing various desktop software programs. Primarily using the MS Office Suite and MS Visio.
- Generates, formats, analyzes, and edits reports.
- Supports the program lead(s) with the maintenance of project documentation and deliverables.
- Acts as scribe in project meetings and publishes meeting minutes as required.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in creation, validation, delivery of reports and identify new reporting and metric opportunities.
- Tracks resources related to project activities/tasks.
- Supports monitoring of budget adherence and identifies trends or issues that may jeopardize achievement of same.
- Assists in the preparation of the project budget and tracking, reporting, and monitoring of actual project expenditures.
- Communicates project needs and escalates to the Program Lead as appropriate.
- Demonstrates good presentation skills and projects credibility and poise.
- May facilitate meetings in place of project manager or program lead as needed.
- Knows how the business works.
- Works on projects of varied scope and technical complexity.
- Can negotiate effectively within the limits of the Project Analyst authority.
- 3-5 years professional experience with solid communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively
- One-year project related experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Knowledge and some experience of scheduling tools. (MS Project, Clarity, Rally, Jira, etc).
- Understanding of software development and Agile, preferably as a team member on a custom application development project or Agile team.