RPA Architect (Blueprism) (Remote)
- Job Title
- RPA Architect (Blueprism) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an RPA Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Contribute to the development of governance, frameworks, and procedures to continually improve a rapid, standardized and repeatable delivery factory model using Blueprism.
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and design enterprise-grade solutions that are efficient, scalable, and maintainable.
- Define To-Be state, create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using design principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand using Blueprism
- Design RPA libraries and reusable components
- Help set up Blueprism environments (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc) and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Support UAT and deployments to production and between environments.
- Perform code review for both internal and external developers.
- Provide technical guidance to developers.
- Provide alternative solutions and guidance to solve technical issues and challenges encountered by developers, or during assessment.
- Help create and document test plans and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- 8+ years of SDLC development preferably on Windows OS
- 5+ years developing RPA & RDA bots using Blueprism
- Having Blueprism Certified Developer certification is a must, and Blueprism Certified Installation Engineer certification is a plus
- Having automated processes that integrate with web sites, desktop applications, mainframe emulators, ERP software, CRM software
- Having experience with Blueprism is a must, having experience with UiPath is a plus
- Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE - experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Interop and packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) techniques
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work in a structured and methodical approach, combined with an out-of-the-box thinking)
- Proven experience with design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers (up to 8 team members) and implement automation solutions independently
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagram