At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we are always looking for
kind, compassionate, and dependable individuals to join our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” below to submit your information for general consideration.
Registered Nurse (RN)- $5,000 Bonus!
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN)- $5,000 Bonus!
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Opportunities in Millbrook, NY and surrounding areas!
Tired of working hospital shifts or pandemic hours? Come join our team of dedicated Nurses at Cardinal Hayes Home, a not-for-profit agency serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are a 119-bed facility with 13 sites, each with its own assigned Registered or Practical Nurse and 8- 11 residents.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to cover two (2) of our Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF) in Millbrook, NY and surrounding areas. In this role, you will supervise the medical care of our residents and train staff to follow each resident’s care plan, as well as collaborate with our on-site physicians in a home-like environment.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, daytime hours!
Perks & Benefits: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, employee benefits include:
What you’ll do as a Registered Nurse:
- $5,000 Stay Bonus!
- Flexible schedule and minimal off-shift/weekend work
- Affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
What's required of you;
- Participate in treatment for teams to develop a total plan of care for residents
- Administer medications and treatment plans
- Collaborate directly with on-site Physicians
- Provide care for any change in medical condition, emergencies, or injuries of residents
- Supervise and train Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in medication administration, medically related tasks, and overall care of residents
- Additional tasks as requested by Director of Nursing
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License
- At least two (2) years of nursing experience is preferred
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in an ICF, IRA or related field, preferred
- Experience in behavioral health a plus
- Valid driver's license
Pay: $36.61 - $38.79 per hour, based on experience; plus $350 per week when on-call and additional pay when called in.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer