Cloud System Administrator- AWS & Azure(Remote)
- Job Title
- Cloud System Administrator- AWS & Azure(Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Cloud System Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design, implement, install, administer, maintain, and support healthcare technology solutions on various platforms (Windows Server, IIS, Azure, AWS)
- Integrate with other third-party software
- Troubleshoot issues across servers related to IIS, ARRs, redirect, firewalls, load balancing, network, registry, securities, certificates, infrastructure hardware and datacenter software
- Perform routine patches, updates and fixes including backups, security, roles, and groups
- Participate in an Agile environment --- daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, ceremonies etc.
- Test and Document in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Create and interpret technical design specifications and SOPs
- KT other junior team members in best practices and standards
- 5 years of Extensive knowledge in System Administration (AWS, Azure, and Infrastructure) --- Windows applications, IIS Web Servers & Services, load balancing, firewalls, networking, storage, 3rd party applications integrations and other infrastructure management.
- Understanding of security
- Testing skills for continuous testing.
- Functional knowledge of networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and firewall configuration and operation.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies (Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC))
- Rally/Jira agile management application experience
- Solid understanding of complex system architectures and infrastructures
- Experience with system design & architecture
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence for team collaboration
- AWS Certification
- Experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Exposure to monitoring and analytic tools such as Splunk, DynaTrace, SolarWinds