Active Directory Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Active Directory Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Active Directory Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Contribute to the engineering, development, and support of information technology solutions.
- Support data center operations by maintaining the reliability, performance, scalability, and security of systems and application in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
- Maintain secure and reliable operation of business-critical servers and services.
- Support disaster recovery site and business continuity efforts.
- Ensure data integrity and optimal performance through proactive monitoring, performance tuning, maintenance, and data protection.
- Provide customer-centric support to internal and external customers.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot IIS web servers and database enabled web apps.
- Scripting/automating common tasks using batch files, SC commands, and PowerShell.
- Ability to balance individual achievement with successful team-focused outcomes.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical results.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and wide range of Internet services.
- Proficiency configuring and managing Windows Server, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing additional Windows server features and services including DNS, DHCP, DFS, file and share permissions, storage management, high-availability, log file analysis, and monitoring system performance. Applicant must be able to clearly explain usage, configuration options, best practices, and implement environmental change with no unexpected downtime or unforeseen issues.
- Cybersecurity best practices and familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST SP 800-053.
- Experience configuring and managing iSCSI storage area networks a plus
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Active Directory Federation Services a plus.
- Installing, configuring, and using Linux-based monitoring and security tools a plus.
- Installing, configuring, and managing VMware a plus.
- Configure/manage MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, and/or MS SQL servers a plus.
- Configure/manage network routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers a plus.
- Experience configuring network-based monitoring a plus.