Data Integrity Analyst (SAP)- Hybrid
- Job Title
- Data Integrity Analyst (SAP)- Hybrid
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The primary responsibility of the Data Integrity Analyst is to manage and protect, in partnership with the business areas, all SAP master data domains.
• Lead the creation and modification of all materials and supporting data including size grids and characteristics. Create and modify Listing and Exclusion Condition records. Create and modify Customer/ Product cross-reference tables (Material Determination).
• Authorize material master policies, standards and procedures. Review written documentation. Provide master data training for various business areas and IT.
• Determine percentage of materials to be audited based on previous audit results. Analyze business adherence to master data policies, standards and procedures. Make recommendations for quality improvements.
• Collaborate with business areas to gain understanding of material master data issues. Make recommendations to resolve problems.
• Create the CenterStone seasonal catalog. Recommend and oversee timeline for data audit. Work with the business to ensure data is accurate to meet deadline for release to Sales Team.
• Participate in data governance and other projects related to and reliant on master data.
• Participate in WinShuttle Workflow projects. Lead development of scripts, templates and forms used to load data into SAP.
• Review and approve wiki submissions from business areas for duplication and multiple definitions prior to posting.
• Design random and scheduled master data audits of various data domains in support of data governance. Document results and make recommendations for quality improvements.
• Oversee the creation, testing, and use of WinShuttle scripts following “best practices”. Design WinShuttle processes. Develop written documentation for WinShuttle policies, standards and procedures. Provide WinShuttle training for various business areas.
• Design test scripts for material master to assist IT Support with testing
• Maintain reference data in WebPDM, Line Plan and SAP following standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required in Business or Related Field
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in SAP Master Data or similar ERP system.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
• A commitment to customer service with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
• Flexibility and responsiveness to new or special projects assigned.
• Partnership, teamwork, and cooperation with coworkers and internal customers.
- Office Environment
- Light Lifting (10-15 lbs.)
- Willing to work some weekends if necessary
- Travel (10%)
- Hybrid location: Associate will work on-site regularly as needed for work activities.
- Tobacco Free