Sr. IT Manager (Novi, MI – Hybrid On-Site w/ Remote Flex) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Manager (Novi, MI – Hybrid On-Site w/ Remote Flex) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Sr. IT Manager
Novi, MI – Hybrid On-Site w/ Remote Flex
$150,000/yr. - $170,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Position Description and Qualifications:
Leads Cyber Security function, staff and related procedures/requirements required to ensure a compliant infrastructure that provides a safe and secure environment for our users and the company electronic information. Maintains compliance to customer, industry and internal standards as assigned/required and supports audit related activities including management system and evidence documentation. Overseas help desk function to ensure timely and accurate response to user issues while maximizing system and PC availability performance. Demonstrates management and decision-making skills with a proven track record of completing tasks and/or project within budget and on schedule. This includes written, verbal and published communication of project and problem resolution status to all functions impacted.
Required Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Related Field and minimum 10 years demonstrated competency successfully leading other managers / supervisors / staff in information technology.
- Broad and deep technology knowledge across multiple technologies and platforms such as: Data Center Technologies, Server Hardware & Virtualization technologies, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery / High availability.
- Experience in building and effectively running infrastructure organizations, as well as experience with project governance structure.
- Detail, process oriented, highly accountable, self-starter and good inter-personal skills are important.
- Must be able to effectively facilitate and work well teams at all levels within an organization.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of scripting languages, operating systems and networking fundamentals.
- Certification or experience with one of the following Cybersecurity technologies: Cisco CCENT, CompTIA Security, (ISC)2 SSCP.
- Bilingual (English-Japanese) also a plus.
- ITIL Experience and/or Certification
- AWS/AZURE Experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Prior experience in Automotive or Global Engineering and Manufacturing companies.
- Highly accountable, customer service-oriented self-starter with strong communications and business sense.
- Cyber Security certifications a plus.
- Supervise a team of IT professionals including but not limited to technical support, dbase professionals, network architects, cyber security specialists and various contracted skills required to support the IT activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer & Information Science or Related Field