Senior Account Executive (6362) - Portland, ME
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive (6362) - Portland, ME
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Portland, ME
- Other Location
The responsibilities of a Senior Account Executive include, but are not limited to, growing and maintaining our customer base by prospecting, cold calling, and selling our products and services. Working with customers, deriving program needs, and designing solutions that include VoIP systems, UCaaS, Security, Wi-Fi, and network solutions.
This individual should perform job duties consistent with safety, legal, and regulatory requirements, company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Grow and maintain your existing base by prospecting, cold calling, and selling our products and services
- Identify prospect needs and develop proposals.
- Provide a high level of Business to Business communication skills. Be able to identify and establish relationships with decision-makers while considering customer needs.
- Build and maintain a sales funnel and pipeline.
- Develop proposals while working closely with the sales engineering team
- Close deals and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Manage customer relationships by consulting with customers and creating short and long-term technology roadmaps; keep customers informed about product enhancements and new functionality.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other technical departments
- Assist with disaster recovery for our customers.
- Ability to learn additional skills about telephony and IT products with on-the-job training, CBT courses, and classroom instruction
- Ability to obtain Mitel, AVAYA, and ADTRAN sales certifications
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office knowledge
- A proven track record in technical sales
- Strong prospecting, selling, and closing skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and detail-oriented nature
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- CRM Experience
- Reliable transportation with valid state driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field (strongly preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of successful business to business sales, telecommunications or cable sales experience
- UC/ VoIP advanced Sales Certification or equivalent
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Send resumes to: Lu Ann Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills