SAP Basis Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- SAP Basis Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an SAP Basis Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Supports highly integrated, business critical systems with over 350 end users.
- Serves as main point of contact for administrative duties and plays an integral role in system optimization and transformation.
- Ensures system performance and optimization through configuration, software releases, new versions, fixes, and patches.
- Manages setup and maintenance of non-production environments (development, testing, etc.).
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of solution roadmaps, leads execution of system updates
- Communicates effectively with technical team members, product owners, and subject matter experts and end users.
- Supports assigned projects ensuring quality delivery, identifying risks, and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies relevant for system landscape.
- Manages hosted SAP HEC instances in a highly integrated environment, submitting service requests, planning and working together with SAP HEC, AMS and other SAP teams.
- Oversees user and license provisioning, role security for SAP HEC instances and other enterprise solutions.
- Takes part in on-call support as needed, on a rotational basis with the support team.
- Extensive skills in SAP Basis Administration including installing, configuring and supporting cloud versions of S/4HANA, EWM, Solution Manager, SAC, Commerce Cloud, IBP and BTP including Integration Suite.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of SAP Basis Administration including transport management with and without CHARM, client copy, client export & import, system copy, system refreshes, Support Pack Stack installations, kernel upgrades, OS/DB migrations, system add-on installations, applying SAP notes, spool administration, managing background jobs, workload analysis, monitoring using CCMS, backup and recovery, system monitoring, performance analysis and tuning.
- All of our applications are hosted in the SAP HEC or cloud so knowledge of SAP SaaS applications is must-have.
- Experience with SAP DMS and IBP connectivity, Commerce Cloud configuration including end points and SAML2 setup.
- Experience with BTP administration including maintenance of global accounts, management of directories and subaccounts, and configurations of entitlements.
- Experience with HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI), Data Provisioning agent, SAP Data Services Agent (CPI-DS), SAC Cloud Agent.
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Connector, Principal Propagation, and SSO through proxies.
- Ability to coordinate and synthesize information between integration, development, and functional teams to troubleshoot complex processes flowing between SaaS and traditional SAP Systems (EWM, S/4).
- Optimizing HANA memory usage, table optimization through partitioning, scaling HANA.
- Ability to perform system sizing and take on proactive capacity planning, forecasting
- Strong hands on experience with HANA Database Administration, Monitoring, Performance Tuning, and connecting external data sources.
- Experience working in a large and complex ERP environment.
- Able to participate in various SAP testing phases (IT, SIT, Performance/Stress Test and UAT).