Systems Analyst (Cloud) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst (Cloud) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Motivated and collaborative Systems Analyst to provide skilled leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- This candidate exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgement in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Focus on providing thought leadership within the systems analysis space, and will work on projects that require broader understanding of the business and IT.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Application owners, Analytics, Legal, Compliance, Data Governance, and IT areas to identify scope and understand key requirements.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and report on in-depth data analysis.
- Experience in business and data analysis, collaborating with SMEs, requirement gathering, BRD (Business Requirement Document), FRD (Functional & Non-Functional Requirements Document) and source to target data mapping.
- Work with DBA and Data Modeler to design and implement changes for application engagements to facilitate the archive and purge of non-compliant data.
- Review, design, and prepare applications/system specifications for Information Systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and implementation.
- Provide the link between the technical and business systems by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will meet the business needs.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity, limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Provide regular updates to management and respond to IT and business in a timely fashion.
- Review and revise existing system logic and documentation as necessary by identifying opportunities for improvement and proactively identify new documentation that needs to be created.
- Assist in developing documentation for training Seek out, review, and document business and user requirements, and translate into proper system requirement specifications.
- Ensure that the designs, including architecture requirements, are properly documented, and mapped to requirements.
- Function as subject matter expert for system related issues and apply and mentor the use of tools to define requirements.
- Perform complex application implementations using latest techniques and technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Python, SQL, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team in a highly Agile environment.
- 4+ years' experience working with various RDBMS including DB2, Oracle, Postgres etc. and query languages (SQL, HQL etc.) along with using tools such as DB Visualizer, Toad, Postman etc.
- A passion for healthcare and the potential for technology to improve peoples' lives.
- Experience with AWS, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie, MapReduce, Apache Spark etc.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems / solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to function in a Production Support like environment is a plus.
- Drive complex ideas into an implementation plan.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience in JAD sessions with business users, and help formulating technical/business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience in testing, debugging, and solution designing.
- Deliver enterprise and/or platform systems and solutions in a variety of scenarios.
- Experience in distilling complex ideas into an implementation plan, and then delivering it out.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree