Lead Business Analyst- Remote
- Job Title
- Lead Business Analyst- Remote
- Job ID
- Arlington, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will serve as part of a team supporting established projects and creating products from the ground up. In addition to working with/on multiple teams, you will have an opportunity to improve processes and systems, conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems alongside a team of other analysts/developers. You may also have management responsibilities over junior staff, with responsibility for providing regular guidance & training, and delivering performance feedback.
You will have an opportunity to influence and contribute to the full suite of products by adapting and expanding existing infrastructure and architecture to meet product owner demands. In this fast-paced environment, you will be required to work with stakeholders to gather requirements, documenting problem statements, gathering feedback, facilitating user acceptance testing. You should feel comfortable reviewing feature and defect requests through the issue tracker system to include reviewing resolution estimates, providing solution details, and ticket assignments.
The desired candidate is an organized, self-driven individual with a proven ability to improve processes and systems. They will be passionate about learning, have experience working with stakeholders, and possess strong listening, verbal, & written communication skills.
- 5+ of proven work experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role
- Experience in evaluating business processes, requirements, identifying improvement areas, and develop optimization strategies
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders/sponsors to determine scope and vision
- Experience in conducting interviews to gather requirements/feedback through workshops,
storyboarding, use-case documentation, and other methods
- Experience in participating in the Quality Check (QC) process to ensure features and functions enabled are optimized and meet business requirements
- Experience and expertise in analyzing and validating requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track the status of requirements through the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with creating detailed reports, presentations, project plans
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience with software development processes
- Experience with Markdown, mermaid diagrams
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services