Oracle Database Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- Oracle Database Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Oracle Database Administer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for supporting business funded and all other portfolio funded work efforts based on project requirements; delivered to customer expectations.
- Work with engineers to determine end solutions for each project by comparing hardware/infrastructure alternatives in conjunction with cost, use, growth, supportability, etc.
- Collaborate with application architects, product managers, business analysts and technical management team to design, develop and document databases, schemas, tables, functions, triggers, procedures, relationships and other necessary aspects of the database.
- Configure and implement monitoring tools to report and alert on significant application and system level events in Oracle using OEM. Work with senior engineers to document standards for where new rules apply or ad hoc changes are driven by project requirements.
- Solid database administration skills on 12c, 12c RAC, and ASM in Linux is required.
- Experience in database performance monitoring and tuning skills, SQL and Stored-Procedure tuning OEM AWR/ADDM/GRID
- Must have hands-on Oracle 12c experience with latest tuning and optimization techniques.
- Hands-on Oracle DB upgrade experience, Oracle 12is required, 19c is a plus.
- Strong relational and dimensional data-modeling is required in addition to experience designing and developing new databases and schemas.
- Required experience with tools such as, Monitoring tools: CA, UI or Splunk, Scheduling tools: ESP, DBA tools: TOAD
- Excellent PL/SQL and SQL PLUS development and tuning skills are a must.
- Automation/development in Ansible, Splunk, Python or other like tools is highly desirable.