Part Time Recruiter (24-32 hours/week) (1-2 days/week on-site) - Contract
- Job Title
- Part Time Recruiter (24-32 hours/week) (1-2 days/week on-site) - Contract
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Work Hybrid
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist (Part Time - 24-32 hrs./week) (1-2 days/week on-site - Novi, MI) - Contract
This position is responsible for providing part-time (approx. 24 hours a week) 6-month (potential for longer and/or conversion based on exp. and company needs) contract recruiting support and reports to the human resources manager. This key Human Resource Department contributor will be required to support the business strategies.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talent.
- Use necessary resources to attract candidates. (Career fairs, online job boards, etc.).
- Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Screen resumes and candidates, set up interviews either by phone or in person, facilitate telephone and in-person interview process, deliver offers of employment.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure transparency during hiring process.
- Maintain relationship with all candidates.
- Communicate important employment information as part of the offer process (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and provide consistent reporting to leadership.
- Manage applicant file up to the onboarding process.
Years of Experience
3 - 5 years of experience in recruiting is preferred.
HS Diploma required.
BS/BA Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related major preferred but not required.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Prior experience in recruiting.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organization skills; ability to work independently and take initiative.
- High standards of accuracy and timeliness in all tasks performed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to display high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Experience with a complex and multi-national company.