Sr. UX Product Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. UX Product Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a UX Product Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Understand the needs of business users and translate those needs into actionable requirements
- Work in an Agile environment to innovate quickly on big, outside-of-the-box ideas
- Conduct user research, including testing and analytics
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Run a full design process for your project, including creating user personas, journey maps, wireframes, visual designs, prototypes, and hand off to developers.
- Delivery and seek feedback on comps, wireframes, prototypes to drive UX innovation and implementation
- 3-5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience designing enterprise or data-heavy applications preferred.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
- Ability to think creatively and ask questions
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements, and to validate business value with end user insights
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus
- Experience with Data Viz, Dashboards or Infographics a plus