Sr. Project Manager (Healthcare) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Project Manager (Healthcare) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view.
- Assess priorities against business value to ensure epic release schedule is aligned to business priorities.
- Optimize results within business and time constraints.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication and meetings with APMs, BPO's, Domain Owners, Engineers, Scrum Masters and other leaders to assure full alignment.
- Define schedules, identify dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports. Conduct necessary meetings and is responsible for schedule and status tracking
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge. Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill and ensure they are familiar with resource materials available.
- 8-12 years relevant experience, or Master's degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft office applications.
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry
- Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation; Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills