Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for Full Stack Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with fellow engineers in fostering a culture of high performance and innovation.
- Read and understand existing code.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to help define technical requirements and communicate those findings back to the development team.
- Understand the process of software development well enough to help mentor and guide others when necessary.
- Re-use proven software development best-practices, as well as introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Design innovative solutions for ambiguous problems, while focusing on performance, scalability, security, reliability, and cost.
- Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals.
- Lead small teams of developers on focused technical projects when necessary.
- Benchmark systems, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to ensure systems are optimal.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a full-stack developer.
- 2-3 years’ experience developing and supporting single-page-applications with Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, Express, Swagger, TypeORM, and Oracle.
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Spark, HQL, and HBase.
- Experience with RDBMS including Oracle and PLSQL. Solid understanding of database tuning, designing indexes, materialized views, and writing efficient queries.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience architecting and developing scalable micro-services using AWS services including Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, IAM, Athena, Glue, CloudWatch, and CloudTrail.
- Hands-on experience with containerization and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon EKS and ECS
- Experience using Python and GoLang with AWS Lambda.
- Hands-on experience using HashiCorp Terraform for creating AWS services using infrastructure-as-code.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines using Git, Bash, and Jenkins.
- Experience architecting and deploying highly scalable distributed systems
- Ideal candidate has extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices
- Experience across the full software lifecycle; must have a DevOps mindset.
- Ideal candidate has performed team-based product development with GIT based source control solutions (GitHub, Gitlab, etc.).
- NoSQL / SQL and some big-data experience (Hadoop, Spark).
- Test Automation Tools.
- Ideal candidate has worked with Functional and Unit test-based frameworks to develop automated tests.