It Technical Support Analyst (100% Onsite)
- Job Title
- It Technical Support Analyst (100% Onsite)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large St. Louis, MO healthcare client in their search for a Technical Support Analyst. This position requires a local candidate to travel to local clinic sites. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Helps configure, install, maintain, and upgrade computer systems hardware and software.
- Performs a broader set of tasks to provide operational support for the organization's information systems and peripheral equipment such as application servers, database servers, web servers, desktops, printers, and storage devices.
- May assist in designing, developing, testing, debugging, and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Completes output (documents, analyses, product) in specific work area to appropriate time and quality targets.
- 1-3 Years of technical support experience
- General knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, printers, Apple computers and operating systems; networking switches and data networks; IP telecommunications systems and audio-visual systems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role.