Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Site Reliability Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Manage and monitor production systems
- Monitor application Availability & performance issues
- Communicate any Data and Integration issues
- Stakeholder communication
- Facilitate incident Management and root cause analysis
- Manage performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders to identify & define the service level indicators and objectives
- Measure and report the performance metrics.
- Work with the service delivery teams in developing and testing automation of repetitive and manual efforts.
- Work closely with engineering teams on monitoring and performance management tools initiatives to improve system reliability and performance.
- 5+ years of experience in Developer, Operations roles
- 4+ years of SRE experience
- 3+ years of public cloud experience
- Experience with monitoring and observability systems like Dynatrace, CA APM, Splunk etc.
- Experience in one or more programming languages Python, Java, Scala, PySpark
- Experience with build and deployment pipeline technologies like Jenkins, Cloudbees, Terraform, Urban Code Deploy, Ansible, Maven, GitHub
- Experience working with relational databases or HDFS or cloud storage
- Hands on experiences in AWS technologies – Cloud Watch, Step Functions, Lambda, Glue, EC2, Redshift, DynamoDB, SQS, ECS/EKS, Elastic Search, SnowFlake, Elastic Cache, databricks, to name a few
- Exposure to containerization – Docker and Kubernetes
- Experiences with additional enterprise technologies: OpenShift, Kafka, Redhat, DataBricks