Channel Sales Rep - Indianapolis
- Job Title
- Channel Sales Rep - Indianapolis
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Indianapolis, IN
- Other Location
Channel Sales Rep –Indianapolis / Excellent Comp.
This Company is expanding its Channel and is seeking self-starters with a relentless pursuit of success. If you are attentive, responsive and have a proven track record of surpassing sales quotas within the indirect and highly competitive UCaaS space, we are looking for you. If you have demonstrated experience recruiting new partners, enabling them and can assist them to produce at a high level, this is an excellent opportunity. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize their existing relationships within the partner community. We provide partner enablement technologies including a Partner Portal and automated outreach tools to accelerate the sales cycle. We want to write big checks!
Become part of an emerging growth company that offers an uncapped commission structure, a dynamic sales culture and a positive and rewarding work environment that allows you to have fun while maximizing your earning potential. With no assigned territories or limits on earning potential, income opportunities are virtually endless. The technology industry is constantly changing, and this Company is changing with it. This gives our channel sales team significant opportunities to sell more, earn more!
About the Company
Founded by engineers and industry veterans, this Company offers UCaaS and CCaaS platforms that have extensive integrations with most CRMs as well as Office 365 and Teams. These core offerings are complimented by a boutique approach to onboarding that is often promised but rarely delivered upon by others in the space. This approach carries over into our ongoing support as well which has led to a 98.5% client retention rate and further increases the value that our partners bring to each opportunity and results in consistent, predictable residual income. This ability to change with the technology landscape, along with our attentive focus on customer experience has led to double-digit growth year-after-year.
- Develop a strong understanding of Company product differentiators, partner sales methodologies and processes.
- Recruit, enable and maintain strong partners that will consistently produce opportunities for Company.
- Attend preliminary sales calls, help produce proposals and present solutions with partners.
- Work closely with partners to develop strategy for large opportunities.
- Act as liaison between partner channel and internal departments to ensure individual requests and overall channel needs are addressed.
- Utilize CRM to provide accurate sales data to management.
- Develop sales strategy to include direct and channel initiatives.
- Remain current with industry trends and competitive information.
- Participate with cross-functional teams to support organizational goals.
- Help to develop relevant presentations, topical training material and resources to support channel recruitment and partner success.
Measures of Success
- Consistently hit and exceed sales quota.
- Proactively seek out new potential partners and maintain a robust pipeline of partner driven opportunities.
- Maintain high level of partner interaction, retention and production.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in a channel/ indirect sales role within the communications industry.
- Demonstrated track-record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Keen presentation skills, including product demos, and proposal generation.
- Ability to capitalize on existing relationships.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, understanding business requirements.
- Strong ability to motivate and influence decision makers in competitive situations.
- Energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- A competitive nature that hates to lose.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – optimistic, resilient, with a strong ability to persevere.
What Company Offers
- Base Salary plus Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with additional accelerators.
- Career growth opportunities that come our high growth organization.
- (10) Company Annual Holidays / Flexible PTO plan.
- Full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental).
Send resumes to: Scharlet Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact number (214) 415-8800. Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills