Help Desk System Administrator (FC-1)
- Job Title
- Help Desk System Administrator (FC-1)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are Seeking: A candidate to provide hardware, operating system and system administration support for the highly available enterprise services offered by the customer. Skills include software scripting, software installation, provisioning, and configuration. Assist in the design and implementation of hardware and systems. Troubleshoot, repair, configure, monitor, test, and support deployed and campus-based datacenters. Provide programming scripts for system testing, monitoring, and repair. Ensure operating system/applications are patched and the security status is compliant.
- Experience loading, configuring, and pathing operating systems
- Experience reviewing logs to diagnose system problems and creating/maintaining virtual machine
- Experience with building/installing software packages
- Experience supporting and installing Linux, Unix, Windows, or Cisco OS operating systems
- Some experience configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and testing a messaging service
- A CWIP Level II Certification
- Five (5) years’ experience as a developer is required.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline. Four (4) years of additional experience can substitute for a bachelor's degree, for a total of nine (9) years’ of experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.