Agile Coach (Remote)
- Job Title
- Agile Coach (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Agile Coach in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Assists agile teams with: Creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; Chartering boot camps, and other intensive trainings as required; and, refining implementation of agile best practices and tools.
- Provides expert coaching to key agile roles such as Experience Group Owners, Solution Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners, and Experience Owners, etc
- Assists with the identification, collection and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements.
- Organizes and participates in agile events, contributes to communication sites/tools, and delivers presentations to Stakeholders across the organization. Identifies and works to resolve barriers to scaling use of agile.
- Helps teams create “working agreements” to ensure proper communication and coordination occurs within the taxonomy; where useful, these will be drafted at the time of team formation and updated as needed.
- Coach teams at the program level to local and distributed teams.
- Support clients using a variety of agile approaches in the context of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Kanban and Scrum.
- Coach teams of different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams.
- A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile practices and principles and experience with metrics to effectively measure execution, performance, benefits and value.
- Where appropriate, responsible for standing up the program layer of initiatives (i.e., Agile Release Trains) and for providing agile coaching, training, and implementation.
- Experience standing up and launching at least 2 Release Trains in the past 2 years
- Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira/Jira Align, Rally, Version One etc)
- Deep knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban (additional Scrum and Kanban certifications a plus)
- 4+ years of agile coaching experience, including 10MM plus programs with offshore and distributed teams.
- 7+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) experience highly desirable.
- Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills.
- One or more Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO). Additional SAFe certifications (SA, Pm/PO SP) highly desirable.