Senior Account Executive - Lenexa, KS (5813)
- Job Title
- Senior Account Executive - Lenexa, KS (5813)
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Lenexa, KS
- Other Location
This Company is rapidly expanding. The company is searching for sales executives with experience engaging C-level prospects. A lucrative commission package is designed to attract salespeople interested in the ability to have a very high earning potential.
Leverage existing relationships with business owners and C-Levels throughout the greater Kansas City area prospecting leads to assess communication needs and propose solutions.
Present and sell Managed Services: UCaaS, Cloud Security, WIFI, O365, SDWAN, Data Center Co-Lo and internet and other network solutions to business customers
Ability to properly articulate Company products to prospects and pre-qualify the opportunities
Properly document sales activities in Company CRM system
Follow sales process and fulfill responsibilities defined in the process
Achieve defined quotas set by the Sales Manager
Promptness to prospect meetings and company meetings A) Knowledge/Skill/Ability:
An individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Proven experience to successfully engage business owners or C-level executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- CRM Experience (SalesForce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Ideal candidate is dynamic, adaptable, and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales persuasiveness
- License required: Valid State Driver's License and a satisfactory driving record
B) Education and Experience:
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years telecommunications, managed service or director sales experience
C) Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- General office environment, performing work on a computer
- Travel as required by the business All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: Scharlet Mauldin at email@example.com. Contact number (214) 415-8800.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills