Senior Android Developers / Native Android Engineers
- Job Title
- Senior Android Developers / Native Android Engineers
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
- Design, code, test, and implement programs; develop system documentation according to SAFe Agile principles and industry standards. >>>
- Assists in the deployment of applications.
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework.
- Optimizes and enhances applications and interfaces to meet SLA/functional requirements. ()
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
- Assists product owners in systems analysis and creation of documentation for all business processes.
- Performs feasibility studies/proofs of concept to evaluate solutions.
- Participates in structured walkthroughs, secure coding, and technical reviews ensuring application coding and design follows secure coding and design principles.
- Assists in the production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Any SAFe experience, certifications or training is preferred.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of agile practices in a cross-functional environment required.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.
- Required Skills
Must live within the Meijer footprint [Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky] Or, be willing to relocate (relocation assistance available).