Account Executive - Manchester, NH (6245)
- Job Title
- Account Executive - Manchester, NH (6245)
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Work Remote
- Manchester, NH
- Other Location
Account Executive – Manchester, NH (6245)
At this Company, we serve business and residential customers across a 20-plus state service area, providing advanced communications solutions across our fiber-rich network. We offer a wide range of services including commercial solutions for businesses of all sizes with our Data & Internet, Voice, Managed & Hosted, Cloud Services and IT Services. In select markets we also provide residential service, including High-Speed Internet, TV, Phone and Home Security services.
This Company believes that people make the difference. Employees are the cornerstone of our success, and we are committed to providing meaningful, challenging work and opportunities for professional growth in a positive environment. Our employees work hard, have fun, and thrive on success. We continue to meet the needs of our dynamic industry by staying true to our values and respecting one another.
- Leverage existing relationships with business owners throughout New Hampshire.
- Present and sell Managed Services: UCaaS, Cloud Security, WIFI, O365, SDWAN, Data Center, Internet, advanced network solutions, and traditional telephone services.
- Properly document sales activities in Company CRM (SalesForce)
- Follow sales process and fulfill responsibilities defined in the process
- Flexible schedule with respect to work from home and office duties
- Achieve quota for new revenue and retained revenue
- Utilize tools and intelligence to drive new opportunities and new logo
- Work within an account base to drive new opportunities
- Identify new logos that will benefit from Company suite of products – hunter mentality
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience, plus 0-3 year’s telecommunications or outside sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sales persuasiveness
- Computer proficiency
- Telecommunications and/or data experience preferred
- Valid state driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual bonus program to eligible employee's based upon organization performance
Send resumes to: Scharlet Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact number (214) 415-8800 or Lu Ann Butler at email@example.com .
- Required Skills