Front-End Developer (NH-3)
- Job Title
- Front-End Developer (NH-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Front-End Developer
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are Seeking: A candidate to design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimates software development costs and schedule. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Experience with REACT, CS, Agile, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines
- Some DevOps development
- Containerization best practices
- Experience with web design and UI
- IAT Level II Certification
- Six (6) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. A master’s degree and four (4) years of experience or a high school diploma and eight (8) years of experience are also accepted.
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.