AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job Title
- AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an AWS Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide technical expertise through a hands-on approach to teams and projects developing capabilities for one or more application within Digital IT.
- Assists in translation of business requirements into meaningful requirements or stories.
- Apply expertise and research designs with subject matter experts to devise requirements, design specifications, and usage criteria for Cloud solutions.
- Collaborate with developers and business users for overall design oversight on Cloud solutions
- Maintain expertise and proficiency with Cloud technologies using business intelligence best practices.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of business domains, heath care analytics, and industry trends
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
- Experience with disciplined software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Knowledge of Cloud tool performance/tuning/measurement and usage criteria to drive appropriate tool selections and use
- Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with service offerings full AWS platform
- AWS architecture including: IAM, ELB, EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Lamda, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, Autoscaling, EMR, Data Pipeline, Security Groups, Route53, DataBricks
- RESTful service design, documentation, and implementation experience; AWS API Gateway experience preferred
- Leverage a successful balance between security, access control, and auditing capabilities in the public cloud; AWS IAM, AWS Config, and AWS key management preferred