IT Security Program Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- IT Security Program Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an IT Security Program Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for developing an enterprise Desktop Software Lifecycle Compliance program for a large enterprise (50k+ employees).
- Prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with aggressive schedules and shifting priorities.
- Drive initiatives among cross-functional teams to define project requirements and establish scope, which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
- Establish governance across projects with structure on tracking and reporting, to include building KPIs and metrics to communicate progress.
- Provide directional strategy, policy, support control frameworks, and process-development for key stages of the lifecycle -- intake, recertification, tracking, version control, patch management etc.
- Identify and assess relevant risks in accordance with Corporate Security Policies and Standards, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Capable of communicating strategic and technical solutions, and justifications to advise leadership on process improvements and developments.
- Emphasis placed on providing opportunities to streamline processes and develop automation to support the enhancement of the customer experience.
- Must be able to define program goals and roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic direction and ensure that committed projects are delivered on schedule by the relevant team members.
- Experience scaling a compliance program, innovative mindset, ability to build relationships, influence, and motivate people, instill accountability and drive results.
- Experience with business applications and Agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, including Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong documentation skills; experience with writing SOPs, flowcharts, architecture diagrams, PowerPoint and Excel charts, Visio diagrams, etc.
- Strong understanding of security controls, from both a defender's and adversary's point-of-view, and how they should be implemented across applications and systems.
- 3+ years of program management experience in an enterprise environment.
- Partner with Process Owners to write policy and process documents, incorporate key business-aligned team perspectives, and solicit and integrate input from horizontal risk management contributors and assessors.
- Experience with Data Security Software and Encryption.
- Experience with Software Security Architecture and Engineering.
- Experience with Network, Application, and Desktop Penetration Testing, to include enumeration, exploiting vulnerabilities, gaining and maintaining persistence, data exfiltration, etc.
- Experience with Domain Administration and End-point management.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management and Remediation, to include patch management of OS and applications through a variety of mechanisms (SCCM, chocolatey or similar, scripts, etc).
- Experience with Secure Application Development (SDLC), Scripting, and Automation, including Git, Python, PowerShell, etc