Sr. Frontend Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Frontend Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Frontend Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Senior Front-end web engineer and advisor (Software Engineering Senior Advisor) that specializes in specifically Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS. Role will focus on developing agnostic user-interface components for Angular.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Angular: 6+ years (8 – 13 required)
- Angular Schematics (plus)
- Angular Library Development (plus)
- Node.js frameworks and libraries (6+ years)
- TypeScript: 3+ years (required)
- HTML5 (HTML-HTML5): 6+ years (advanced required)
- SCSS (CSS-CSS3+): 6+ years (advanced required)
- Unit Testing coverage: 6+ (Jest, Cypress, Reviewer)
- CICD experience: 6+ (Jenkins, Docker, and AWS CICD tools)
- Restful or GraphQL APIs (required)
- Collaborating with Agile teams
- Collaborating with UX teams
- Code reviewer for git projects
- Advisor of design and code