Sr. Delivery Consultant (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- Sr. Delivery Consultant (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
The Innovation Services team builds and delivers solutions that extend the platform with modern automation concepts and tooling that enable our customers to eliminate manual process and accelerate IT transformation. We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for continuous innovation to join our team as an Innovation Architect. In this role you will be responsible for delivering Automaton Service engagements as well as developing innovative technical solutions that advance our Cloud Automation use cases and service offerings.
Engagement Delivery – Responsible for delivering customer facing Automation Services engagements.
Solution Development – continuously explore and develop new and innovative solutions and service offerings focused on IT process automation.
Enablement – Provide technical training and Automation service offering enablement for Partner delivery resources.
Pre-Sales – support customer facing sales calls delivering theoretical and technical sessions covering our Cloud Automation solutions, offerings and concepts.
Evangelism – evangelizes the Cloud Automation solutions, service offerings, and customer stories through events and social media.
- Technical degree (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience as a consultant or architect working on highly technical, agile teams.
- Working experience with modern software engineering processes
- Working experience with modern release and incident management processes
- Working experience with continuous delivery pipelines, testing strategies, and quality validation.
- Working experience with modern IaaS, PaaS, container and Serverless cloud technologies
- Working experience with cloud-native application development
- Experience with modern deployment automation tools and methods
- Experience with the enterprise software sales process preferred
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment.