Scrum Master (Data Management) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Scrum Master (Data Management) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Scrum Master in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as the servant leader of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule.
- Understand business strategy and objectives and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Responsible for scrum master over two scrum teams encompassing 5-10 people each to deliver Strategic Integration, thus implementing Insights, Analytics, Data Management, and Information Life Cycle solutions.
- Helps the team embrace Agile Core Values, adopt, and apply Agile Principles, and implement Agile practices.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Helps the team excel in areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Helps the team focus on daily and Iteration Goals in the context of the current PI Objectives.
- Facilitates all team meetings, including the daily stand-up, Iteration Planning, Team Demo, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Many blocking issues will be beyond the team's authority or will require support from other teams.
- The Scrum Master actively addresses these issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the iteration.
- Communicates with Management and outside stakeholders.
- Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple teams with complex integrated enterprise work.
- Strong understanding data management, data warehousing, data analytics concepts.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master with a successful delivery record.
- Exhibits Lean-Agile Leadership.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD,
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, converting complex challenges into simplified options and recommendations.
- Experience in managing technology projects leveraging several delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative)
- Ability to form strong business relationships and partner across the enterprise for effective cross-functional project delivery.
- Proven experience managing vendor resources in onshore/offshore staffing models Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Advanced skills using Agile tools (Preferably Jira)
- Project Management certificate may be required.