Instructional Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Instructional Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Instructional Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to assess needs, coordinate, design, develop, and deliver interactive learning solutions through a variety of mediums
- Learning interactions will focus on competencies such as skill and knowledge transfer in soft skills and process and procedural knowledge.
- Understand and have in-depth experience with the ADDIE, SAM, and rapid-prototyping instructional design approaches to create effective training solutions to meet business needs
- Conduct needs assessment and other types of analysis to identify gaps in employee performance or knowledge.
- Be competent in adult learning theory and fundamental training approaches to design engaging learning solutions that promote a learning culture with a compliance focus.
- Use content development tools to create effective e-learning training, facilitation guides, course material, training aids, job aids, self-led material, and other training support material as required.
- Work within a Learning Management System (LMS) and use of the staging area to adequately test all courseware prior to delivery for a 100% confidence level of customer access and functionality.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in training and instructional design and recommend modifications in our curriculum and practices.
- 3-5 years’ experience in instructional design required.
- Strong experience in learning development tools; Articulate 360 Suite (primarily Storyline, Rise, and Review) required.
- Superb visual design skills required.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, LMS required.
- Proven ability to develop training courses and supporting documentation.
- Experience in conducting needs analysis and operations application functionality.
- Proven ability to identify customized strategies and tactics for success in training delivery.
- Strong experience in using motion, formatting treatments, and overall UI/UX design to bring content to life.
- Proven ability to leverage rapid e-learning prototypes and efficient development workflows.
- Understanding of adult learning techniques.
- Ability to record and edit audio narration for courses.