Systems Quality Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Systems Quality Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Systems Quality Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyzes, designs, and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with internal customers to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes as well as application design, testing and implementation processes (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., database, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to articulate business needs to technical teams and technical solutions to the business
- Microsoft Office and SQL experience
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Proven experience working with technical teams
- Experience in full software development cycle both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience organizing, sorting and filtering data in order to distinguish patterns and present for reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all organization levels
- Requirement elicitation, gathering and documentation skills.
- Experience in the healthcare domain with exposure to 1 or more of the following areas – eligibility and enrollment, claim processing, finance, managed care
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing and performing system analysis tasks
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and prioritize multiple assigned projects
- Ability to facilitate large group conversations (in person or via WebEx conferencing)
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Working knowledge of JIRA desired
- Working knowledge of SAFE Agile or Scrum Master experience desired