IT/Operations Processing Specialist – First Century Bank
First Century Bank is looking for a full time IT Processing/Operations Specialist to join its Commerce, GA location. This individual will be responsible for tasks including but not limited to systems operations, maintenance, upgrades, deployment, monitoring, security, and support of operating systems, desktop/laptop computers, drivers, software, email, patches and operating systems.
1. Operate servers/systems to process all banking/client data processing applications
2. Maintains document imaging system.
3. Ensure appropriate reports are stored according with appropriate record retention
4. Perform daily preventative maintenance on scanners and printers.
5. Maintain daily log of all computer programs processed.
6. Perform ATM courier responsibilities for dual control.
7. Balance processed proof runs
8. Transmits cash letters to Federal Reserve
9. Print out/Create various reports for appropriate distribution.
10. Answer after hour technical calls concerning computer operations and immediately notify the supervisor of any major problems.
11. Help troubleshoot server/system problems, notify appropriate personnel of any material issues.
12. Sends and receives ACH files throughout the day.
13. Download in-clearing files from Federal Reserve, and lockbox balancing reports each day.
First Level Support
1. Responsible for the first line phone and ticket support, user support of bank employees and vendor services supplied by the bank.
2. Monitors unassigned ticket queues and assigns tickets to appropriate staff.
3. Manage user accounts and permissions.
4. Assist with the deployment of new hardware and software.
5. Asset/Inventory Management
6. Reviews daily backup logs and escalates any issues found.
7. Works with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors as needed for services and products.
8. Provides outstanding customer service for internal requests for service.
9. Performs such other duties as may be assigned or which inherently or logically belong with the position.
10. Exemplify FCB's values while carrying out its mission and organizational goals and priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of the following software and/or technologies: Microsoft 365; Remote Access Technology; RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management Solutions; Microsoft Active Directory; Desktop Hardware, File Transfer/Automation Applications; Patch Management.
Qualified candidates should possess a high school diploma with 2 years of education or experience or a combination thereof.
First Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military or veteran's status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law.