OnBase Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- OnBase Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an OnBase Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, implement and support ongoing development and support of the OnBase ECM solution.
- Acts as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Work with business users and the OnBase ECM development team to deliver business value and user adoption of ECM technologies.
- Design, development, and deployment of custom workflow solutions with the capability to integrate with other internal and external IT systems.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve OnBase ECM software and infrastructure issues.
- Work with business partners and the OnBase ECM team to analyze business requirements and build functional specifications, including but not limited to interface changes and process flows.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Plan for and test software updates, defects, and configuration changes.
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- 5+ years of experience supporting the OnBase ECM solution from Hyland Software
- 5+ years of experience utilizing the following modules of the OnBase ECM solution from Hyland Software: WorkView, Workflow, Document Composition, DIP, Mailbox Importer
- Two or more OnBase support certifications preferred
- Experience using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- General understanding of Healthcare management systems – specific focus on Medicare and Medicaid is preferred
- Flexibility and experience working as Individual Contributor and as member of a team