Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer DevOps (Up to $167,400) (100% Remote) (Web/rest services or web API, SQL Server, Azure DevOps and build automation)
- Job Title
- Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer DevOps (Up to $167,400) (100% Remote) (Web/rest services or web API, SQL Server, Azure DevOps and build automation)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Sr. C# Software Engineer DevOps (C#.NET, web services/rest services or web API, SQL Server, Azure DevOps and build automation, exp. writing code to test performance)
United States (100% Remote)
Up to $167,400/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us
We’re seeking an experienced Senior C# Software Engineer to join the Development team who have demonstrable experience in the technologies the position requires. This is an innovative and exciting commercial online banking product that is attracting large interest in the banking and fintech space nationwide, so we’re seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer facing skills and has a passion for technology to meet customer needs.
In this role, the Senior C# Software Engineer will support development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on our core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.
This position will be hired in any location, or remotely from within the US.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Research problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET development experience.
- Minimum 4 years working within web services/rest services or web API.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must have experience writing code to test performance.
- Must have experience with Azure DevOps and build automation.
- Must complete the coding challenge during the interview process.
- Must have DevOps Engineering experience utilizing CI/CD and Build and Release.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced use of GitHub including build automation and GitHub actions
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.