Architecture Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Architecture Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Memphis, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Architecture Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Driving the overall management of various Enterprise Architecture Governance and Operating Effectiveness initiatives including coordinating and facilitating various meetings, rolling up status reporting, milestone tracking, planning, defining and documenting processes, etc.
- Utilizes established methodologies (Water, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) to develop a plan to support milestones and goals; where the methodology is not sufficient, create and augment with new processes and establish best practices.
- Ensures the timely and quality development and distribution of all deliverables for the initiatives.
- Overall management and coordination of regularly scheduled updates to provide status, discuss key issues/risks and upcoming milestones.
- Creates and maintains spend plans for various EA Governance and OE initiatives including tracking actuals and forecasting future spend.
- Communicates excellently both verbally and in written form with team members and stakeholders by adapting style and message to diverse audiences.
- Builds and executes change management-oriented communication plans that span technology and business teams and organizational units.
- Develops strong relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Champions the Governance and Operating Effectiveness process, tools, and procedures.
- Demonstrates confidence to lead cross-functional teams with diversified members to success.
- Delegates project tasks properly based on skill set and business requirement.
- 8+ years of Project Management or applicable experience preferably.
- 8+ within architecture or technical fields.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Clarity, Confluence, SharePoint
- Demonstrated project management skills and success, including cross-organizational initiatives.
- Experience in leading medium to large, complex projects and/or programs including management of financials and robust communications.
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic and tactical projects and programs.
- Ability to foster collaboration, value other’s perspectives, and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Proven track record of delivering results of high quality and sustainability.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functional and lines of business and organizational levels.
- Strong Change Management exposure to the discipline and components of Change Management.