Systems Administrator (80% Remote/20% On-site) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator (80% Remote/20% On-site) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
East Lansing, MI (80% Remote/20% On-site)
$75,000/yr. - $85,000/yr. – Full-time Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position serves as a technical specialist for the Information Services Department in the areas of monitoring and maintaining the network infrastructure, specialized corporate software support, related financial services department support and data center support.
This position requires...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in multiple technologies, including any of the following:
- Windows Server Administrator
- Active Directory/Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- SQL Server
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco switch & route
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Azure
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills, including the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Project management and planning skills are also required along with the ability to work within a self-managed work team.
- One of the following certifications is preferred:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals (M365CF)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network+