AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job Title
- AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an AWS Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Technical Strategy & Architecture matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Undertakes and leads the most complex architecture projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous IT architecture issues.
- Coordinates with users and business leaders to determine requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives; monitors project schedules and costs.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Architecture assignments.
- AWS, AWS CLI, AWS Infrastructure, AWS Network, Data and Cloud Patterns, HTTP Patterns
- Hands on engineering experience with Java/Go/Python/etc.
- Terraform, IaaS, PaaS, Security and Auth fundamentals
- Virtual Environment design and implementation
- Cloud migrations
- PCF (nice to have)
- CS or CIS Bachelors Preferred
- Any AWS certifications would be a plus